Executive Vice President
Downtown Los Angeles
License Number: 00458745
Howard B. Feuerstein has been involved in the commercial real estate business as a broker for over 40 years, working solely as a tenant representative. Mr. Feuerstein started his career in 1970 in New York City with Wm. A. White & Sons. In 1973 he moved to Los Angeles and joined the Los Angeles office of Julien J. Studley, Inc. From 1981 through 1996, he was a partner in two small tenant representation firms. Mr. Feuerstein joined Travers Realty Corporation in 1996.
Mr. Feuerstein’s significant commercial real estate clients include:
- Alder & Alder
- Antioch University
- Buchalter Nemer
- Colby Eftler & Partners
- Commonwealth Land Title Corporation
- Community Advocates, Inc.
- Daniels, Fine, Israel & Schonbuch, LLP
- Davis Elen Advertising
- Gateway Title
- General Motors Corporation
- Glovia International
- Hollywood Foreign Press Association
- Home Box Office
- Lawyers Title Insurance Company
- Residential Funding Corporation
- The Lord Group
- University of Southern California
- Young & Rubicam
Mr. Feuerstein’s focus has been working with major corporations real estate departments to resolve their office space requirements on a regional and national basis.